NADA and ATD 2013 Workshops Now Available Online at NADA University
NADA and ATD 2013 Workshops Now Available Online at NADA University Sessions Led by Top Industry Trainers Cover All Facets of Dealership Operations
McLean, Virginia (April 24, 2013) – The workshops held at the 2013 conventions for the National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) and American Truck Dealers (ATD) are now available online at www.NADAUniversity.com.
Organized and sponsored by NADA University, the education and training arm of NADA, the workshops include 58 recorded sessions encompassing seven tracks for auto dealers and three for truck dealers. These programs are included in the best-value Learning Hub Premium Subscription or available as packages individually in multiple formats.
“If you couldn’t make it to Orlando or missed any workshops of special interest, you now have a chance to ‘attend’ them again without going anywhere,” said Kenneth C. Vance, chairperson of NADA’s Dealership Operations Committee and a new-car dealer in Eau Claire, Wisconsin.
“This is a must-have, ‘one-stop-shopping’ opportunity for anyone working in a dealership to find real solutions to business challenges and implement creative strategies from the top trainers in our industry,” Vance added.
NADA and ATD members may log into www.NADAUniversity.com, and go to the NADA U Store to purchase the Learning Hub Premium Subscription, or click “2013 Workshops.” They can also order by phone through NADA U Customer Service at 800-557-6232.
The workshop tracks at the NADA Convention include:
• Executive Leadership – Education solutions for the “executive suite,” with topics ranging from legal and regulatory matters, to managing multiple locations, tax and succession planning, fraud prevention, and more;
• Legal and Regulatory – Covering key issues such as cash reporting, OSHA compliance, Red Flags, and more;
• Managing Your Resources – Training for senior management on topics including cash management and improving business momentum;
• Parts and Accessories – Sessions for parts managers and employees on topics such as inventory control, Hazmat transportation regulations, and service and parts communication;
• Sales, Leasing, and Finance – Training on advertising and marketing, and new and used sales, including CPO programs, leasing and auctions;
• Service and Body Shop – Sessions for service managers, service advisors, and technicians focused on retention, RO analysis and absorption.
The workshop tracks at the ATD Convention include:
• Executive Leadership, • Managing Your Resources, • Medium-Duty – Explores how all areas of medium-duty operations must work together to improve sales and profits.
New workshop titles at the NADA Convention include: • Accessories Success Gameplan • Are you the Dealer You Say You Are? • Benefit from Being an Intelligent Insurance Buyer • Cause Marketing: Your New Tool for Higher Profits • Coffee Stains: Poor Customer Service in Your Store • Dealers Reveal Secrets to Win the Hispanic Market • Digital Strategies to Double Fixed-Op Profits • Discover Hidden Profit in Your Parts Department • Eliminate the F&I Bottleneck for Good • Five Ways to Engage the Next Generation of Owners • How Quick Lubes Drive CSI, Sales, and Profits • Is Your Website Built to Fail or Sale? • Media Choices: What Works Best in Your Market? • Mystery Phone-Stop Challenge • Overcome Burnout and Reclaim Your Fire • Purse Power: Sell and Market to Digital Divas • The Invaluable Controller • Video SEO Strategies for Local Search Marketing
New workshop titles at the ATD Convention include: • Biodiesel: America’s Advanced Biofuel, Here and Now • Four Keys to Financial Success for Truck Dealers