Jaguar Land Rover LIVE from 2013 New York Auto Show at 10:45 AM ET +VIDEO
WATCH THE PRESS CONFERENCE LIVE RIGHT HERE ON THE AUTO CHANNEL
NEW YORK - March 27, 2013: Jaguar Land Rover, the UK's leading premium automotive manufacturer will reveal two new luxury models - the All-New Range Rover Sport and the Jaguar XJR - at the New York Auto Show this morning at 10:45 AM ET (7:45 AM PT).
Watch the joint press conference
• The all-new Range Rover Sport is Land Rover's fastest, most responsive and agile vehicle to date
• Transformational on-road dynamics with the world's best all-terrain performance gives unrivalled breadth of capability
• Features Land Rover's premium lightweight architecture resulting in significant CO2 and fuel economy savings.
• Jaguar expands its R performance line up with the global debut of the Jaguar XJR at the New York Auto Show
• The 5.0 litre super-charged V8 engine delivering 550PS, bespoke chassis and aerodynamic developments make the XJR themost driver-focusedJaguar XJ ever made
• The XJR delivers supercar performance and assertive looks with the highest levels of luxury.
Jaguar Land Rover's press conference will include a short presentation from Chief Executive Officer, Dr Ralf Speth and is scheduled to take place at 10.45am (EDT) at the stand on Level Three.