DUBLIN--March 3, 2013: Research and Markets (Jaguar Land Rover Report ) has announced the addition of the "Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn" report to their offering.
“Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn”
Jaguar Land Rover has proved itself to be a strong and stable business in spite of the economic downturn, with good sales results in both developing and developed markets. Despite some difficult years and some changes in ownership the company has managed to retain its traditional customer base and expand into new markets capitalizing on strong market trends.
Features and benefits of this report
- Describes topics such as innovative products, business models, and significant company acquisitions.
- Fact-based and presented in an accessible style, this report explains the rationale of commercial decisions and illustrate wider market and economic trends.
Jaguar Land Rover has had a resurgence in the last three years and has recovered from a difficult period of decline to produce excellent growth.
Land Rover has built a reputation for off road prowess that makes it very popular with customers needing these qualities. However more than that the company has also become a luxury brand making its vehicles very popular with the premium SUV market.
The release of new vehicle models has become a key part of the company's strategy whereas previously the companies have been very reliant on their traditional product range and natural target audiences.
Your key questions answered
- How well has Jaguar Land Rover done in recent years?
- What markets does the company operate in?
- What are Jaguar Land Rovers main products?
- Why has Jaguar Land Rover been successful and what strategies has it employed?
For more information visit Jaguar Land Rover Report