Digital Air Strike Announces Winners of Automotive Social Media and Reputation Awards at NADA Convetion in Orlando
ORLANDO, Fla February 11, 2013; Digital Air Strike yesterday announced the winners of the first Social Media and Reputation Awards at the 2013 National Automobile Dealers Association convention in Orlando, Florida.
The awards highlight auto dealers and manufacturers who are leading the industry as best-in-class marketers on the social web. The winners for 2013 area:
Best Dealer Facebook Campaign, Individual Dealer
Tempe Chrysler Jeep
Best Dealer Facebook Campaign, Dealer Group
Village Automotive Group
- This award features the dealer group with the best Facebook advertising performance and created the most engaging dialogue with its fans. Contestants were ranked in five categories: Click through rate, Cost per click, Cost per impression, Cost per Like, Cost per action.
Most Creative Facebook Campaign
- This award recognizes the Facebook campaign that most creatively drove virality and sharing with other users.
Best Reputation for an Individual Dealer
Platinum - Norm Reeves Honda
Gold - Walter's Mercedes Benz
- This award demonstrates superior reputation management performance across all review sites and measured effectiveness at driving web traffic from review sites to the dealership website. We collected the total number of ratings and scores posted in 2012 and dealers needed at least 100 reviews to qualify.
Greatest Local Facebook Reach
Platinum- Liberty Toyota
Gold -Halleen Kia
- This award recognizes the dealers with the greatest local reach and largest in-market fan base within 50 miles of their physical location.
Biggest Website Impact
Platinum - Holz Motors
Gold -Executive Kia
- This award goes to the dealer who drove the most traffic from their social media websites to the dealership website. Contestants were ranked in five categories: number of referrals, number of unique visitors, webpages viewed per visit, visit duration and bounce rate.
Biggest Facebook Increase in Engaged Followers
Platinum - Adamson Ford
Gold - Chales Gabus Ford
- This award showcases the best single auto dealer performance using Facebook as an effective marketing tool. Qualifications included at least a 100 percent increase inĒLikesĒ and at least one engagement opportunity per liker in the form of , people talking about this
Special Recognition - Best Social Media
Van Griffith Kia
- This award recognizes overall outstanding use of social media in a dealer's respective market measured by increased sales and social media followers.
Special Recognition ‚€“ Best Social Media Thought
Paragon Auto Group
- Paragon Auto Group‚€™s General Manager Brian Benstock was featured in an Information Week thought leadership piece about using social media to sell automobiles.
Greatest Facebook Reach for a Manufacturer/OEM ‚€“ Honda
- This award recognizes the best auto manufacturer performance using Facebook as an effective marketing tool. Qualifications included having at least 50 dealers and at least 500 ‚€œpeople talking about this‚€??? per dealer.
Most Positive Reviews Per Store for a Manufacturer/OEM ‚€“ Chrysler
- This award goes to the auto manufacturer with the highest positive reviews per store who has at least 500 positive reviews in 2012 and an average of 4 stars across review sites.
Best Reputation for a Manufacturer/OEM ‚€“ General Motors
- This award highlights the auto manufacturer with the highest aggregate review rating above 4/5 and manufacturers needed to have at least 500 reviews to qualify.
Biggest Facebook Increase in Followers for a Manufacturer/OEM ‚€“ Ford
- This award showcases the auto manufacturer with the best performance using Facebook as an effective marketing tool. Qualifications included at least a 100 percent increase in ‚€œLikes‚€??? and at least one engagement opportunity per liker in the form of ‚€œpeople talking about this‚€???
Most Social Media Mentions for Super Bowl Ad for a Manufacturer/OEM ‚€“ Dodge Ram "Farmer"
- This award was judged on a combination of overall social media mentions and YouTube views.
Most Creative Use of Crowdsourcing for a Manufacturer/OEM ‚€“ Kia "The Ride"
- This award highlights the best use of crowdsourcing to highlight customer creativity.
"We are thrilled to recognize these best-in-class social marketers as they continue to innovate on the social web," said Alexi Venneri, co-founder, CMO and COO-Social media at Digital Air Strike. "As new digital marketing trends like Facebook Graph make it even more important to have a strong online presence, we at Digital Air Strike work tirelessly to ensure that our dealer and manufacturing partners have all the necessary marketing tools at their fingertips."