DUBLIN--November 21, 2012: --Research and Markets (Automotive Entertainment Systems) has announced the addition of the "Automotive Entertainment Systems - 2013 Edition" report to their offering.
This study is dedicated to analysis of the global market for automotive entertainment systems, including audio-only systems, front seat infotainment, rear seat entertainment, embedded navigation systems and embedded telematics. It is an update of the report last published by Semicast on this market in November 2011.
For further information on the market for automotive under-the-hood systems, such as body, chassis, powertrain, safety and security, please refer to the Semicast report Under-the-hood Automotive Electronic Systems.
- Audio-only Systems
- Front Seat Infotainment
- Rear Seat Entertainment
- Embedded Navigation Systems
- Embedded Telematics
- Standalone Satellite Radio Tuners
- Coverage of audio-only systems, front seat infotainment, rear seat entertainment, embedded navigation systems and embedded telematics. Coverage also of autochangers, satellite radio tuners and amplifiers.
- Analysis of market trends for each system in nine geographic regions: North America, Europe, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Russia, Brazil and Rest of the World.
- Analysis of unit shipments, average pricing and revenues for each system, in each region. Base year is 2012, with forecasts to 2019.
- Supplier market share estimates in 2012 for audio-only systems, front seat infotainment, rear seat entertainment and embedded navigation systems. Separate analysis provided for OE and aftermarket shipments.
- Analysis of automotive source unit connectivity, covering OE and aftermarket trends for integrated Bluetooth, aux in and multimedia interface (USB, SD Card, Firewire etc).
- Analysis of media format trends, covering CD, DVD, HDD storage and flash memory storage.
- Highly quantitative analysis, with discussion summarized in short, easy to read bullet points.
- PDF and Excel delivery options available.
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1 - Executive Overview
Section 2 - Scope & Method
Section 3 - Global & Regional Light Vehicle Sales Forecast
Section 4 - Automotive Entertainment Systems by System Type
Section 5 - Automotive Source Unit Connectivity Trends
Section 6 - Automotive Entertainment Systems by Region
Section 7 - Automotive Entertainment Systems 2012 Supplier Market Share Estimates
Appendix I - Automotive Entertainment System Suppliers
List of Tables (219 tables)
List of Figures (21 figures)
For more information visit Automotive Entertainment Systems