NADA and J.D. Power and Associates Host the 2012 Western Automotive Conference November 27 in Los Angeles
You are cordially invited to join us for the NADA and J.D. Power and Associates 2012 Western Automotive Conference on Tuesday, November 27 th at the historic Biltmore Hotel in Los Angeles.
J.D. Power has teamed up with NADA to showcase an all-new one-day event packed with valuable information focusing on the critical issues and solutions that are impacting current and future automotive operations.
This year's agenda is filled with thought-provoking sessions, including a keynote presentation by Jim Lentz, president and CEO, Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.
Other scheduled keynote speakers and panelists include:
- John Mendel, Executive Vice President, American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
- Mark Del Rosso, Chief Operating Officer, Audi of America, Inc.
- Peter Schreyer, Senior Executive VP and Chief Design Officer, Kia Motors Corporation
- Michelle Morris, Automotive Industry Director, Google, Inc.
- Doug Frisbie, Head of Automotive, Facebook
- Mike Sullivan, President/Owner, LAcarGUY
- Paul Sheard, Chief Global Economist & Head of Global Economy Research, Standard & Poor's
- Peter Hoffman, Dealer Principal, Sierra Autocars Inc.
- Randy Shaffer, Director, Microsoft Xbox, Microsoft
J.D. Power analysts will also give their exclusive perspectives on the global automotive industry with special analysis on the California market. Analysts will also be available for interviews.
The roundtable sessions run from 10:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. A networking reception will follow.