CYPRESS, CA--October 27, 2012: Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc., Los Angeles will be showcasing several new additions to its Aftermarket line at the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX), being held at the Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas, Nevada from October 30 -- November 1 at Booth 5069. Clarion's new NextGATE smartphone controller will also be featured. Products produced under the TOKICO brand can be seen at their booth (#24323) at the Specialty Equipment Market Association Show (SEMA) which is being held at the Las Vegas Convention Center during the same time period.
“Hitachi is deeply committed and excited to have its products available directly to the Aftermarket. We want our customers to know that they can rely on receiving the same quality products in this sector that we provide as an Original Product Manufacturer.”
At this year's show, Hitachi will launch two new product lines, demonstrating its commitment to the Aftermarket sector and its promise to better serve the evolving needs of its customers that was articulated in its "Hello Change, Let's Innovate" marketing campaign introduced at AAPEX last year.
New products and innovations on display at the Hitachi booth this year include:
- Hitachi-branded packaging with English, Spanish and French features for products
Sensors - new product launch
- New line of 73 part numbers covering more than 22 million vehicles in operation and approximately 650 applications
- Pressure, revolution, crank and throttle sensors are all included in the lineup
High Pressure Fuel Pumps -- new to the
- Promote a rise of fuel pressure from startup
- Reduces current consumption
- Brake pads and steering rack and pinion products that will be available for purchase in 2013.
- Newly expanded catalog for North America
- Catalog for Mexico
At the booth, visitors will also be able to spend time at a newly created information station where they can view product offerings via an iPad* application, "like" the company's Facebook page, and provide feedback. Fred Pakshir, Vice President and General Manager of Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc., Los Angeles Office commented, "Hitachi is deeply committed and excited to have its products available directly to the Aftermarket. We want our customers to know that they can rely on receiving the same quality products in this sector that we provide as an Original Product Manufacturer."
Celebrity Appearance by Helio Castroneves, driver for Team Penske IndyCar
Hitachi will feature a celebrity appearance by Team Penske IndyCar driver Helio Castroneves, a three-time Indianapolis 500 Champion, 2007 winner of ABC's hit television show Dancing with the Stars and recent contender on the 2012 All Stars season.
On October 31, Mr. Castroneves will sign autographs from:
- 10 am -- 12 pm at TOKICO Booth #24323 at the Specialty Equipment Market Association Show (SEMA) -- Las Vegas Convention Center
- 2:30 pm -- 4:30 pm at the Hitachi Booth #5069 at the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) -- Sands Expo Center
Finishing fourth in the IndyCar standings this past season, Mr. Castroneves drove a Chevrolet-powered IndyCar that contained key components manufactured by Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd.
About Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc.
*iPad is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.