New Cars of The World - November Issue is Out Now!
WIEN, Austria, 5 December - Worldcarinfo.com, The World of Cars is proud to present its latest project: New Cars of the World. This monthly guide, which is available in PDF format covers all the new cars introduced in November, 2011. List of new models include the Honda CR-V, Ford Escape, Audi A1 Sportback, Daihatsu Xenia, Toyota Avanza, GreatWall Voleex C50, Zhonghua V5 etc.. All the new models shown at the Los Angeles, Tokyo and Guangzhou Shows are featured! Plus, there’s a chapter on the concept cars of the Tokyo Motor Show, including the Suzuki Q Concept, Kobot and the Kanto Auto Works FS Hybrid!
- Top Five Reasons Why You Need New Cars of the World
- 1. Comprehensive - all key markets: Europe, USA, China, South America, India and Russia
- 2. Easy-to-use - quick clear access with concise description - accompanied by illustrations
- 3. Saves You Time - no fruitless browsing - we search hundreds of auto web sites every day
- 4. Accurate - properly researched information, emailed to your inbox on the 5th every month
- 5. Be there First - we'll do the research; learn what's new, what's coming up, what's exciting!
Please visit http://worldcarinfo.com for further information and download options
Subscription price is just EUR 190 /US$ 260 a year!