Research and Markets: China Sourcing Reports: Automotive Parts Gives an Account of Company Profiles of 20 Suppliers, 96 Top Selling Export Products
DUBLIN--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "China Sourcing Reports: Automotive Parts" report to their offering.
China's 20-billion-dollar automotive parts export industry is one of the few in the country benefiting from the global economic and automotive crises.
This is because the industry caters mainly to the aftermarket, which is still robust as consumers opt to maintain their existing cars rather than purchase new ones.
To strengthen their foothold in the aftermarket, China companies are upgrading their production capability. Some are obtaining the ISO/TS 16949 standard while others are installing advancing equipment in their factories.
This is the right time for you to profit from this progressive industry. And this report will guide, answering questions such as:
- Which suppliers are qualified to deliver your requirements?
- What are the latest product and pricing trends?
- What is the R&D focus of manufacturers?
- Which countries do exporters focus on?
- Where is production concentrated?
With company profiles of 20 suppliers, 96 top selling export products, and a comprehensive overview of China's automotive parts industry, you will identify the suppliers you need to work with even before your next sourcing trip.
What you'll get
- In-depth profiles of 20 major suppliers with a comprehensive look at their product and pricing strategy, manufacturing and export capability, verified contact details, and more - this information is not available anywhere else
- 79 full-color images that depict popular automotive parts export models, complete with product descriptions, prices, minimum order requirements and delivery times
- Verified supplier contact details of an additional 17 exporters, including names, e-mails, telephone numbers and websites
- Results of the custom-designed supplier survey, which forecasts industry trends for the next 12 months
- This report covers automotive lights, brakes, tires, electronic components, and engine and mechanical parts.
Who should read this report?
- CEOs, Directors, Presidents, Business Owners
- Export/Import Managers, Sourcing Representatives, Sourcing Engineers, Supply Chain Directors, Procurement Managers, Agents
- Sales Executives & Managers, Marketing Executives & Managers, International Buyers
- Business Consultants, Investment Managers
- Anyone who need to understand the China supply market
Key Topics Covered:
- INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
- Supplier summary
- Export statistics
- Main production centers
- Supplier demographics
- Automotive lights
- Brake parts
- Electronic components & parts
- Engine & mechanical parts
- Supplier survey
- Export prices, export sales, major challenges, target markets, capacity expansion plans, product trends, efficiency, capability
- SUPPLIER PROFILES
- Supplier locations
- Industry composition
- Exporter ranking
- Supplier matrix
- Production checklist
- Supplier profiles
- PRODUCT GALLERY
- Top-selling export products
- CONTACT DETAILS
- ADDITIONAL SUPPLIERS
- Key products, contact details