Research and Markets: The Global Automotive Industry Report: Get a Complete Assessment of the Market, Including Company SWOTs
DUBLIN--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Global Automotive Industry Report" report to their offering.
Do you know:
- The top 7 best trading partners in the industry?
- Which company has the highest sales growth?
- Which companies have the highest levels of debt?
This report is an in-depth financial evaluation of the global Automotive industry. Using the unique Plimsoll method of analysis, each of the top 60 global Automotive
Manufacturers are individually assessed and ranked against each other and compared to industry averages. Using the most up-to-date financial information available, the two-page analysis provides detailed financial and statistical information for each automotive manufacturer.
Results are shown in graphical, numeric and narrative forms, and all individual analysis are measured in both the company's own currency, and USD ($) for ease of use. These individual analyses highlight a company's success just as easily as it can emphasise its vulnerability.
Along with individual company information, this report also contains a complete assessment of the whole market. This key information identifies;
- Best trading partners (based on commercial and financial strength)
- Sales growth (highest sales, growth rate, size of market, average growth)
- Profitability (Profit return on assets, pre-tax profit margins, industry average)
- Fastest growing companies (performance matrix)
Companies can change at an alarming rate in a very short space of time, so it is vital that you keep up-to-date with any changes to your market, and how those changes can affect you. This report can provide you with an in-depth look at your industry, highlight new market opportunities and provide important information to help develop accurate strategic business plans. Whether you wish to benchmark your own company's results, study the industry in more depth or have a vast array of industry intelligence at your disposal, this report is the ideal resource.
Key Topics Covered:
This extensive report is broken into two parts:
- A complete financial assessment of the whole market
- An individual analysis of each company (2 pages per company)
The complete assessment highlights all the trends in the market. It includes tables of data, written analysis and graphs, all of which provide a detailed insight into how the market is performing. Specific areas include;
- Best Trading Partners (based on commercial and financial strength)
- Sales & Market Performance
- Sales Growth
- Pre-tax profit margin
- How to Use
- Individual Company Analysis
The individual company assessment gives a complete financial picture of each company listed, including a narrative summary of the analysis. One of our key indicators is the Plimsoll Chart which combines several performance figures to give an overall measurement of the financial strength of any company. The Plimsoll chart is complied through the analysis of several different areas, including;
Sales Growth, Trading Stability, Profitability, Working Capital, Gearing and Immediate Liquidity
As all measurements are standardised, in one report you can quickly compare like with like for every major company in your industry.
Each individual company analysis includes:
- A full four year financial assessment
- Debt indicator
- Latest sales/profitability rankings
- Employee Performance Analysis
- Comparisons against industry average
- Overall company financial rating
- Industry ranking matrix
- Company Summary
Other information in the report includes;
- Details of the Plimsoll Model
- Definition of Terms
- List of Shareholders
- Global Index by region
- Ranking Analysis by sales/profits
- Companies considered but not included
- Index of companies