CHARGE IT PLEASE:
Electric Vehicle Investments that Make Sense
Moderated by Ruth Horton, Program Manager, Energy Efficiency, New York State Energy Research and Development Authority
VIDEO VIEWING NOTE: The following video files are all very large. After clicking the respective PLAY buttons, please click the PAUSE button to give the videos some time to download (at least 30-60 secs) before resuming PLAY. If excessive buffering occurs during viewing, repeat the PAUSE instruction.
• James Francfort, Advanced Vehicle Testing Activity, Idaho National Laboratory
• Ewan Pritchard, P.E., Hybrid Program Manager, Advanced Energy
• Britta Gross, Manager, Hydrogen Infrastructure, General Motors Corporation
• Edmond Lam, Ph.D., Electrovaya Inc.
• Stephen Ellis, Manager of Fuel Cell Marketing, American Honda Motor Company
• Q&A for this panel session