Snow Day? Top 10 Reasons to Visit the Chicago Auto Show
10. Lots of cars, no slush.
9. Tons of covered parking with indoor walkways (in Lot A on King Drive).
8. Tons more parking underground with indoor walkways (on the East side of LSD).
7. Snow tire shopping and information at the Bridgestone Americas display.
6. Kevin Butler in the GMC display from 5-7 p.m. Come see "Butt Head!"
5. Jerry Agar. Who's Jerry Agar? Find out in the WLS booth.
4. If "Ferris Bueller" was shot in the wintertime, Ferris would have gone to the auto show instead of a Cubs game. Sa-winnnnnnnnnng batta- batta!
3. Half off regular admission for women all day!
2. It's so big, McCormick Place has its own microclimate - always sunny and 70 degrees!
1. More fudge, more often.
What's your best reason? Email your answer to SnowDay@ChicagoAutoshow.com and we'll pick a winner. What do you win? Five big pounds of Ryba's Mackinac Island Fudge - an auto show tradition since Roosevelt was president - Theodore!