2003 HUMMER H2 PricingCLICK 4 Unofficial H2 Site
May 23, 2002
DETROIT - General Motors' HUMMER Division today announced introductory pricing for the H2, the all-new full-size sport-utility vehicle. The vehicles are expected to be in showrooms this July.
Marc Hernandez, HUMMER H2 marketing director, said pricing will begin at $48,800 manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP), including destination charges.
The H2 is powered by a Vortec 6000 6.0-liter V8 engine that generates 316 hp and 360 lb-ft of torque. Standard equipment includes:
- Full-time 4-wheel drive
- 5-link variable-rate coil spring rear suspension
- Independent torsion bar with monotube gas shocks and stabilizer bar front
- Locking rear differential
- 4-wheel disc ABS brakes
- BF Goodrich 35" all-terrain tires, the largest on any GM vehicle
- 17 x 8/5 cast aluminum wheels
- Single-wheel traction control
- Premium Bose 9-speaker sound system
- Heavy-duty trailering equipment
- Front winch receiver
- Remote keyless entry
- Cruise control
- Power driver and passenger seats
- Dual zone climate-control
Two option packages will be offered with the H2. Priced at $2,575, the Lux Series includes AM/FM radio with 6-disc CD changer, heated leather front seats, chrome appearance package, tubular assist steps, and custom carpet floor mats. The Adventure Series, priced at $2,215, includes an air suspension package, brush guard, first aid kit, tool kit and portable lamp, 6-disc CD changer, roof rack crossbars, and custom carpet floor mats.
A three-year, 36,000-mile bumper-to-bumper limited warranty is standard and includes HUMMER 24-hour Roadside Assistance.
H2 will be sold exclusively in the United States and Canada. Seven colors including pewter metallic, black, yellow, sage green metallic, white, sunset orange metallic, and red metallic will be available.