Part of our mission at Harbor Credit is to make the information in the financial world easy to navigate. The other part is to match our valued customers with the best lenders in the business to fully serve their unique financial needs.
The most common of those needs is to save money, or, at least, to stop spending it where it doesn't have to be spent. And that's why, at HarborCredit.com, we've made the auto refinance process easy – no, super easy – with a checklist that will save you time and money. In just a few minutes, you can apply and save hundreds – possibly thousands – of dollars over the life of your car loan. So, if have a high APR and want to lower payments, we've oversimplified the process to help you do it.
But, is auto refinancing right for you? Visit our resource section to learn about the benefits of refinancing and if they're appropriate for your financial situation.
If you're ready, you can refinance your car with the following steps:
- Complete our short, secure online application. Click here.
Please note: If you submit your application during the hours of Monday - Friday, 9AM - 5PM PST, a Loan Specialist will contact you with a decision within 2 hours. If your application is submitted outside normal business hours, you will be contacted the following business day.
- Once your application is approved, have the following information readily available:
- Name(s) on Loan
- Name(s) on Title
- Year, Make, Model, Class
- Exact Mileage
- Current Lien Holder
- Account Number
- Lien Holder Phone #
- Additional equipment in the vehicle: (E.g. transmission type, 2/4-door, short/long-bed, CD player/changer, running boards, cruise control, power windows/door locks/mirrors/seats, rack, tilt wheel, etc.)
- Next, to expedite the process, have a copy of your driver's license, 3 personal references, car insurance, car registration, and/or original lease contract (if applicable), ready to fax to the loan specialist.
- Then, after speaking with a specialist, you'll be sent documents that must be returned with your signature. Once these documents are received by the lender, a payoff check will be sent to your existing lien holder.
- Finally, once the check clears and title is obtained, the auto refinance process is complete.
It's that easy. Five steps to a better auto loan. So, if you're ready to refinance, click here to apply online and let Harbor Credit save you money!