The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air Saturday mornings.
8 to 9 am on WMCA Radio
9 to 10 am on WNYM Radio
After listening to the first hour on WMCA, you will need to close that window and click the link to listen to the second hour on WNYM.
Sep 06, 2014
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - DON'T MESS WITH THE PHUFFEL VALVE
- Russ Rader, Vice President-Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - REDESIGNED CHRYSLER 200 ACES SMALL OVERLAP TEST
- Dan Short-FantonWorks and Michael Porcelli - WOUNDED WHEEL'S 3RD ANNUAL CAR SHOW
- Tamara Warren Automotive Journalist - INFINITI Q70
- Sharon Sudol and John Russell, Senior Correspondents - BUICK REGAL GS
Coming Up - Saturday, 13 September 2014
- Jim Travers-Associate Editor Autos Consumer Reports - 2015's RED HOT RIDES
- Sharon Sudol , John Russell, Senior Correspondents - 2015 HYUNDAI GENESIS
- Michael Porcelli, Joanne Porcelli - WOUNDED WHEEL'S 3RD ANNUAL CAR SHOW HELD ON SEPTEMBER 6TH, 2014
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 13 September 2014
Ivan Anderson - Brookdale Community College
Bruce Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Howard Lepzelter - Access Automotive Communications
Nicole Markson - Auto Empowerment, Auto Lab Broadcast Interviewer
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY