The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air Saturday mornings.
8 to 9 am on WMCA Radio
9 to 10 am on WNYM Radio
After listening to the first hour on WMCA, you will need to close that window and click the link to listen to the second hour on WNYM.
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
The Auto Channel’s Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
Listen to our archive of past shows going back to 1999.
Latest Available Show —
Apr 30, 2016
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, Suffolk England - WHERE OTHERS LEFT OFF-BMW2 ACTIVE TOURER MPV
- Robert Sinclair, AAA Northeast - AAA INFORMAL SURVEY FINDS DISTRACTED DRIVING RAMPANT
- Sharon Sudol and John Russell, Senior Correspondents - CHEVROLET MALIBU
- Russ Rader, Vice President Insurance Institute For Highway Safety - TOUGH TEST FOR PICKUPS, FORD F-150 NABS LONE GOOD RATING FOR SMALL OVERLAP PROTECTION
- Holly Reich, Automotive Journalist - CHRYSLER PACIFICA
This Week’s Guest Automotive Experts
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT) and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from Suffolk, England
Howard Lepzelter - Access Automotive Communications
Jerry Pastore - D&J Diagnostic and The Consortium for Automotive Education
Johanna Pastore - D&J Diagnostic Center
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY