The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air Saturday mornings.
8 to 9 am on WMCA Radio
9 to 10 am on WNYM Radio
After listening to the first hour on WMCA, you will need to close that window and click the link to listen to the second hour on WNYM.
Mar 28, 2015
- Sharon Sudol and John Russell, Senior Correspondents - 2015 NEW YORK INTERNATIONAL AUTO SHOW PREVIEW; ACURA TLX
- Robert Sinclair, AAA New York - MTA TOLL HIKE 2015 ANOTHER BLOW TO OVERBURDENED MOTORISTS
- Russ Rader-Vice President Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - DECLINE IN CRASH RISK SPURS BETTER OUTLOOK FOR OLDER DRIVERS
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 28 March 2015
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT) and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Audra Fordin - Great Bear Auto Repairs and Auto Body
Howard Lepzelter - Access Automotive Communications
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY