The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Jun 15, 2013
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "GIVE ME AN M, GIVE ME A Q, GIVE ME A B"
- Sharon Sudol & John Russell, Senior Correspondents - "CHRYSLER 200"; "THE ETIQUETTE OF MOTORING"
- Bruce Hamilton, Manager, Research and Communications-AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety - "COGNITIVE DISTRACTION"
- Sam Pardo-Director Autoseum - "AUTOSEUM"
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 15 June 2013
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT)
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Nicole Markson - Auto Empowerment, Auto Lab Broadcast Interviewer
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY