The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
We have fixed a problem you may have been experiencing with our archives going back to December 2013. We apologize for any problems you were experiencing. Thank you for listening to The Auto Lab.
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air Saturday mornings.
8 to 9 am on WMCA Radio
9 to 10 am on WNYM Radio
After listening to the first hour on WMCA, you will need to close that window and click the link to listen to the second hour on WNYM.
Feb 22, 2014
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England, and Rick de Blaby, CEO of MEPC Ltd - SILVERSTONE
- Mike Quincy, Consumer Reports Auto Content Specialist - MAZDA3 DELIGHTS, JEEP CHEROKEE DISAPPOINTS IN CONSUMER REPORTS' TESTS
- Robert Sinclair, AAA New York - GAS PRICES
- Sharon Sudol & John Russsell, Senior Correspondents - 2014 TOYOTA SIENNA MINIVAN; 2014 RAM PRO MASTER CARGO VAN
Coming Up - Saturday, 01 March 2014
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England & Rick De Blaby CEO MEPC - SILVERSTONE-UK'S PREMIER RACE CIRCUIT
- Jim Travers-Associate Editor Autos Consumer Reports - CONSUMER REPORTS 2014 CAR BRAND REPORT CARDS: ACURA & AUDI JUMP TO JOIN LEXUS AT THE HEAD OF THE CLASS
- Russ Rader, Vice President-Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - FIT FOR THE ROAD: OLDER DRIVERS' CRASH RATES CONTINUE TO DROP
- Sharon Sudol & John Russell, Senior Correspondents - LEXUS ES300H
- Jaime Woo, U.S. PIRG. - NEW FEDERAL HIGHWAY FIGURES REVEAL NINTH CONSECUTIVE YEAR OF AMERICANS DRIVING LESS
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 01 March 2014
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
David Goldsmith - Urban/Fulton Service Station, and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Nicole Markson - Auto Empowerment, Auto Lab Broadcast Interviewer
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY