The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air Saturday mornings.
8 to 9 am on WMCA Radio
9 to 10 am on WNYM Radio
After listening to the first hour on WMCA, you will need to close that window and click the link to listen to the second hour on WNYM.
May 23, 2015
- Jim Travers, Associate Editor Autos Consumer Reports - GET YOUR CAR TO 200,000 MILES
- Holly Reich, Automotive Journalist - DRIVERLESS CARS: ROLLS-ROYCE MOTORS UNVEILS WRAITH INSPIRED BY FASHION
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, Suffolk England - TO TREAD LIGHTLY? - FRANCOIS MICHELIN
- Sharon Sudol and John Russell, Senior Correspondents - BMW 228 I x drive
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 23 May 2015
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT) and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from Suffolk, England
Jerry Pastore - D&J Diagnostic and The Consortium for Automotive Education
Johanna Pastore - D&J Diagnostic Center