The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air Saturday mornings.
8 to 9 am on WMCA Radio
9 to 10 am on WNYM Radio
After listening to the first hour on WMCA, you will need to close that window and click the link to listen to the second hour on WNYM.
Jan 24, 2015
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, Suffolk, England - A TAP ON THE SHOULDER MAKES SENSE
- Holly Reich, Automotive Journalist - ALL NEW JEEP RENEGADE
- Dr. William Sharfman, Automotive Journalist & Consultant - 2015 WASHINGTON INTERNATIONAL AUTO SHOW
- Ralph Bombardiere, Executive Director GASDA NY - GASOLINE PRICES
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 24 January 2015
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT) and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from Suffolk, England
David Goldsmith - Urban/Fulton Service Station, and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY