The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
Saturday, September 26, 2015 —
This week on The Auto Lab, Robert Erskine’s guest will be
Sarah Sillars, Recently Appointed First Woman CEO of the Institute Of Advanced Motorists in the UK
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Jun 21, 2014
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondents, London England - NO MORE EAR PLUGS!
- Tamara Warren, Automotive Journalist - JAGUAR F COUPE; THE ARSENAL OF DEMOCRACY" by AJ Baime
- Robert Sinclair, AAA NY - BILL TO REDUCE SPEED LIMITS TO 25 MPH
- Russ Rader-Vice President Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - THE 2014 MERCEDES-BENZ E- CLASS EARNED THE TOP SFAETY PICK + AWARD
- Sharon Sudol & John Russell, Senior Correspondents - TOYOTA CAMRY; TOYOTA COROLLA
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 21 June 2014
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT) and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Audra Fordin - Great Bear Auto Repairs and Auto Body
Nicole Markson - Auto Empowerment, Auto Lab Broadcast Interviewer
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -