The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Apr 12, 2014
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - GIVE ME A GHIBLI!- MASERATI
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - 2014 HONDA CIVIC; THE CAR WASH MARKS ITS 100TH ANNIVERSARY
- Russ Rader, Vice President- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - MIDSIZE SUVs DISAPPOINT IN SMALL OVERLAP FRONT CRASH TEST
- Nicole Markson-AutoEmpowerment - LYNN WILHELM EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR-THE WOMAN'S AUTOMOTIVE ASSOCIATION INTERNATIONAL (WAAI)
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 12 April 2014
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT)
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Nicole Markson - Auto Empowerment, Auto Lab Broadcast Interviewer
Josephine Moran - Santander Region President, New York - Northern New Jersey
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY