The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Apr 05, 2014
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - EVERY SMOG HAS A PLATINUM LINING
- Holly Reich, Automotive Journalist - TALKING ABOUT WHAT SUV'S ARE ALL ABOUT" -2014 BUICK ENCLAVE, MAZDA CX-9 and TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
- Sharon Sudol & John Russell, Senior Correspondents - 2014 HONDA CIVIC; THE CAR WASH MARKS ITS 100TH ANNIVERSARY
- Russ Rader, Vice President-Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - 2014 CHEVROLET MALIBU EARNS TOP SAFETY PICK+
- Tamara Warren, Automotive Journalist - EXPLAINING THE TEST DRIVES ON AUDI A7, HONDA ACCORD HYBRID AND THE KIA SOUL
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 05 April 2014
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
David Goldsmith - Urban/Fulton Service Station, and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Jerry Pastore - D&J Diagnostic and The Consortium for Automotive Education
Johanna Pastore - D&J Diagnostic Center
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -