The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Mar 22, 2014
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - TOUT GRATUIT AUJOURD'HUI - ALL FREE TODAY
- Jim Travers, Editor Autos Consumer Reports - CONSUMER REPORTS REVEALS THE BEST USED CARS AND ONES TO AVOID
- Sharon Sudol and John Russell, Senior Correspondents - PRUIS V; DODGE DART GT
- Dr. William Sharfman, Automotive Journalist and Consultant - AUDI A3
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 22 March 2014
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT)
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY
Bill Sharfman - Automotive Journalist and Consultant