The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Feb 22, 2014
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England, and Rick de Blaby, CEO of MEPC Ltd - SILVERSTONE
- Mike Quincy, Consumer Reports Auto Content Specialist - MAZDA3 DELIGHTS, JEEP CHEROKEE DISAPPOINTS IN CONSUMER REPORTS' TESTS
- Robert Sinclair, AAA New York - GAS PRICES
- Sharon Sudol & John Russsell, Senior Correspondents - 2014 TOYOTA SIENNA MINIVAN; 2014 RAM PRO MASTER CARGO VAN
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 22 February 2014
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT)
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Joe Guarino - Joe Guarino Automotive Repairs and Access Automotive Communications
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY