The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Feb 15, 2014
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - MICHELIN GOES FLAT CLEAR
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - SCION FR-S SORT COUPE
- Russ Rader, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - CAR-TO-CAR TALK TECHNOLOGIES
- Tamara Warren, Freelance who specializes in cars and culture - THE WORLD CAR OF THE YEAR; CAR DESIGN TRENDS
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 15 February 2014
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
David Goldsmith - Urban/Fulton Service Station, and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Nicole Markson - Auto Empowerment, Auto Lab Broadcast Interviewer
Josephine Moran - Santander Region President, New York - Northern New Jersey
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY