The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
03/30/2014 — The shows from March 29th and 22nd are available in our archives now.
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Feb 01, 2014
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - DIG THE TRI.5- NISSANS ADVANCED DIG TR 1.5 ENGINE
- Sharon Sudol and John Russell, Senior Correspondents - MITSUBISHI MIRAGE; KIA CADENZA
- Russ Rader-Senior Vice President - Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - THIRTY-NINE VEHICLES MEET TOUGHER CRITERIA TO EARN 2014 SAFETY AWARDS FROM IIHS
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 01 February 2014
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT)
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
David Goldsmith - Urban/Fulton Service Station, and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Nicole Markson - Auto Empowerment, Auto Lab Broadcast Interviewer
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY