The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Jan 18, 2014
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - GOING SOFT IN THE HEAD-SOFTWARE!
- Sharon Sudol and John Russell, Senior Correspondents - 2013 DETROIT AUTO SHOW
- Bruce Hamilton, Manager of Research and Communications AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety - DISTRACTED DRIVING AND PERCEPTIONS OF HANDS - FREE TECHNOLGIES
- Peter Reyes, Chief Engineer Ford F-150 Chief Engineer - FORD REDEFINES FULL SIZE TRUCKS WITH ALL- NEW F-150
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 18 January 2014
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Libby DeMarco - Broadway Sunoco Station, Jersey City, New Jersey
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Jerry Pastore - D&J Diagnostic and The Consortium for Automotive Education
Johanna Pastore - D&J Diagnostic Center
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY