The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
Saturday, September 26, 2015 —
This week on The Auto Lab, Robert Erskine’s guest will be
Sarah Sillars, Recently Appointed First Woman CEO of the Institute Of Advanced Motorists in the UK
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Jan 11, 2014
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - REALLY WHITE LIGHT!
- Eric Evarts, Editor Autos Consumer Reports - 10 WORST CARS OF 2013
- Sharon Sudol & John Russell, Senior Correspondents - MAZDA 3 5 DOOR GRAND TOURING; WINTER TIRE TIPS
- Holly Reich, Automotive Journalist and Sandy Myhre - THE WOMEN'S WORLD CAR OF THE YEAR TROPHY FOR 2013
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 11 January 2014
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT)
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Nicole Markson - Auto Empowerment, Auto Lab Broadcast Interviewer
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY
Holly Reich - Automotive and travel writer, contributing to a variety of publications including Edmunds.com, Rides, Elite Traveler, and AutomotiveRhythms.com