The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Dec 07, 2013
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - MOSQUITOS, TEMPESTS, TYPHOONS, AND HEADS UP
- Robert Sinclair, AAA New York - ONE-IN-FOUR DRIVERS REPORT STRUGGLING TO STAY AWAKE WHILE BEHIND THE WHEEL
- Sharon Sudol & John Russell, Senior Correspondents - 2014 SCION TC; LEXUS 460
- Jacques Brent, Group Marketing Mananger of Cars and Crossovers at Ford - AN ALL-NEW FORD MUSTANG IS ABOUT TO RUN FREE
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 07 December 2013
Ivan Anderson - Instructor of Automotive Technology, Raritan Valley Community College
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Nicole Markson - Auto Empowerment, Auto Lab Broadcast Interviewer
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY