The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Oct 12, 2013
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England
- Andreas Wuppinger, Head of Exterior Design FIAT AUTO
- Matteo Conti, Senior Tutor Vehicle Design, School of Design, Royal College of Art London - TWO OF A KIND
- Sharon Sudol, John Russell Senior Correspondents - 2015 CADILLAC ESCALADE; 2014 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
- Holly Reich, Automotive Journalist - 2014 RANGE ROVER
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 12 October 2013
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT)
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Audra Fordin - Great Bear Auto Repairs and Auto Body
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY
Holly Reich - Automotive and travel writer, contributing to a variety of publications including Edmunds.com, Rides, Elite Traveler, and AutomotiveRhythms.com