The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Sep 28, 2013
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - 3 WHEELS ON MY WAGON
- Nassau County Executive Edward P. Mongano - MANGANO ANNOUNCES 4TH ANNUAL CRUISE TO THE SHOW PARADE, CAR SHOW AND COLLECTOR CAR AUCTION
- Sharon Sudol & John Russell, Senior Correspondents - NATIONAL CAR CARE MONTH; CHRYSLER 300 MOTOWN
- Russ Rader, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - SPEED.....SPEEDING MAKES CRASHES MORE LIKELY AND MORE LIKELY TO BE DEADLY
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 28 September 2013
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
David Goldsmith - Urban/Fulton Service Station, and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Joe Guarino - Joe Guarino Automotive Repairs and Access Automotive Communications
Nicole Markson - Auto Empowerment, Auto Lab Broadcast Interviewer
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY