The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Apr 27, 2013
- Mike Quincy, Automotive Content Specialist Consumer Reports - "CONSUMER REPORTS FINDS REDSIGNED TOYOTA RAV 4 IS SOLD CHOICE-BUT FALLS SHORT OF TOP SMALL SUV"
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "BAYONETS AND SATS"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - 2013 KIA OPTIMA SX; 2014 MAZDA CX5
- Holly Reich, Automotive Journalist - "BLUETEC CLEAN DIESEL CARS, MERCEDES-BENZ
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 27 April 2013
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Audra Fordin - Great Bear Auto Repairs and Auto Body
David Goldsmith - Urban/Fulton Service Station, and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY
Holly Reich - Automotive and travel writer, contributing to a variety of publications including Edmunds.com, Rides, Elite Traveler, and AutomotiveRhythms.com