The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Jan 26, 2013
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, Londom England - "PFF! - A PUFF OF AIR"
- Mike Quincy, Editor Consumer Reports - "CONSUMER REPORTS FINDS TRIO OF NEW FORD FUSION TRIMLINES STYLISH, FUN TO DRIVE, BUT FLAWED"
- Sharon Sudol & John Russell, Senior Correspondents - 2014 CHEVY TAHOE; 2014 RAM
- Bruce Hamilton, Coordinator of Research and Education AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety - "DISTRACTED AND RISK-PRONE DRIVERS"
- FERIEL RICKS - THE SHELLY AND DONALD RUBIN FOUNDATION
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 26 January 2013
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT)
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Audra Fordin - Great Bear Auto Repairs and Auto Body
Joe Guarino - Joe Guarino Automotive Repairs and Access Automotive Communications
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY