The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Dec 15, 2012
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "CARS AND PLANES AND STUFF"
- Sharon Sudol and John Russell, Senior Correspondents - "2013 BUICK LACROSSE"; "2013 INFINITI EX 37"
- Russ Rader-Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "SPEED-ALERT DEVICES PLUS INCENTIVES CAN CURB SPEEDING"
- Sharon Berlin-Research Analyst, AAA - "SMART FEATURES FOR OLDER DRIVERS"
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 15 December 2012
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Joe Guarino - Joe Guarino Automotive Repairs and Access Automotive Communications
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY
Bill Sharfman - Automotive Journalist and Consultant