The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
Due to technical difficulties, the complete May 18, 2013 show is not available in the archive at this time. Look for it in the archives next Saturday. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Nov 24, 2012
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - " YOU'LL HAVE TO TAKE MUM & DAD"
- Sharon Sudol & John Russell, Senior Correspondents - "2013 HONDA ACCORD"; "MAZDA 2"
- Bruce Hamilton-Coordinator, Research and Education-AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety - "AAA: MORE YOUNG DRIVERS FALLING ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL"
- Norm Mort Author- Veloce Publishing - 'DOGS ON WHEELS - TRAVELLING WITH YOUR CANINE COMPANION"
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 24 November 2012
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT)
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Audra Fordin - Great Bear Auto Repairs and Auto Body
Joe Guarino - Joe Guarino Automotive Repairs and Access Automotive Communications
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY
Holly Reich - Automotive and travel writer, contributing to a variety of publications including Edmunds.com, Rides, Elite Traveler, and AutomotiveRhythms.com