The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Oct 27, 2012
- Jeff Bartlett, Consumer Reports - "TomTom proves that a good car navigator can be spoiled by a bad mount"
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - 'Hamburger and Souffle to Go"
- Sharon Sudol and John Russell, Senior Correspondents - "Lexus RX 350 SUV & Lexus GS 350 F Sport"
- David Giuffrida, Chief Executive Officer, Go-Green Auto Centers"GO-Green Auto Centers - " Go Green Centers The State University at Farmingdale Certification Hybrid Training"
- Dr. William Sharfman, Automotive Journalist - " The New Pathfinder & The New Sentra"
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 27 October 2012
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Audra Fordin - Great Bear Auto Repairs and Auto Body
Joe Guarino - Joe Guarino Automotive Repairs and Access Automotive Communications
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY, and Little Italy Auto Repairs
Bill Sharfman - Automotive Journalist and Consultant