The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
Oct 13, 2012
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "SAILING- THE MERCEDES BENZ E300 HYBRID"
- Eric Evarts- Editor Consumer Reaports - "CONSUMER REPORTS TESTS FIND $100,000 ELECTRIC FISKER KARMA PLAGUED WITH FLAWS"
- Sharon Sudol & John Russell, Senior Correspondents - "STATUS OF EV PRODUCTION"; "2013 CHEVROLET SUBURBAN"
- Dr. William Sharfman, Automotive Journalist - "FORD EXPLORER"; "FORD C MAX"
- Russ Rader- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "FOUR 2013 MODEL YEAR VEHICLES EARN TOP SAFETY PICK AWARD"
- Jurek Grabowski- Director of Research AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety - "TEEN DRIVER SAFETY- CHARACTERISTICS OF FATAL CRASHES INVOLVING 16- AND 17 YEAR-OLD DRIVERS WITH TEENAGE PASSENGERS"
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 13 October 2012
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT)
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Jerry Pastore - D&J Diagnostic and The Consortium for Automotive Education
Johanna Pastore - D&J Diagnostic Center
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY
Bill Sharfman - Automotive Journalist and Consultant