The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Oct 13, 2012
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "SAILING- THE MERCEDES BENZ E300 HYBRID"
- Eric Evarts- Editor Consumer Reaports - "CONSUMER REPORTS TESTS FIND $100,000 ELECTRIC FISKER KARMA PLAGUED WITH FLAWS"
- Sharon Sudol & John Russell, Senior Correspondents - "STATUS OF EV PRODUCTION"; "2013 CHEVROLET SUBURBAN"
- Dr. William Sharfman, Automotive Journalist - "FORD EXPLORER"; "FORD C MAX"
- Russ Rader- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "FOUR 2013 MODEL YEAR VEHICLES EARN TOP SAFETY PICK AWARD"
- Jurek Grabowski- Director of Research AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety - "TEEN DRIVER SAFETY- CHARACTERISTICS OF FATAL CRASHES INVOLVING 16- AND 17 YEAR-OLD DRIVERS WITH TEENAGE PASSENGERS"
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 13 October 2012
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT)
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Jerry Pastore - D&J Diagnostic and The Consortium for Automotive Education
Johanna Pastore - D&J Diagnostic Center
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY
Bill Sharfman - Automotive Journalist and Consultant