The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Aug 25, 2012
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "ADDED LEICHTIGKEIT-ADDED LIGHTNESS"
- Eric Evarts, Editor Consumer Reports - "CHRYSLER 300 CONTINUES COMEBACK: V6 VERSION NEARS TOP OF CLASS IN CONSUMER REPORTS' LARGE SEDAN RATINGS"
- Sharon Sudol and John Russell, Senior Correspondents - "CONNECTED CARS"; "INFINITI G37 S"
- Robert Sinclair, AAA New York - "AAA FUEL GAUGE REPORT/AUGUST 20, 2012"
- Dr. William Sharfman - "CHEVROLET VOLT"; "CHEVROLET SPARK"
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 25 August 2012
Harold Bendell - Major World
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Joe Guarino - Joe Guarino Automotive Repairs and Access Automotive Communications
Nicole Markson - Auto Empowerment
Jerry Pastore - D&J Diagnostic and The Consortium for Automotive Education
Johanna Pastore - D&J Diagnostic Center
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY, and Little Italy Auto Repairs
Bill Sharfman - Automotive Journalist and Consultant