The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
Aug 25, 2012
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "ADDED LEICHTIGKEIT-ADDED LIGHTNESS"
- Eric Evarts, Editor Consumer Reports - "CHRYSLER 300 CONTINUES COMEBACK: V6 VERSION NEARS TOP OF CLASS IN CONSUMER REPORTS' LARGE SEDAN RATINGS"
- Sharon Sudol and John Russell, Senior Correspondents - "CONNECTED CARS"; "INFINITI G37 S"
- Robert Sinclair, AAA New York - "AAA FUEL GAUGE REPORT/AUGUST 20, 2012"
- Dr. William Sharfman - "CHEVROLET VOLT"; "CHEVROLET SPARK"
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 25 August 2012
Harold Bendell - Major World
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Joe Guarino - Joe Guarino Automotive Repairs and Access Automotive Communications
Nicole Markson - Auto Empowerment
Jerry Pastore - D&J Diagnostic and The Consortium for Automotive Education
Johanna Pastore - D&J Diagnostic Center
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY, and Little Italy Auto Repairs
Bill Sharfman - Automotive Journalist and Consultant