The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Aug 04, 2012
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "YOU CANNOT CREATE THE IDEA UNTIL YOU HAVE FINISHED THE JOURNEY MAKING IT"; "THE OLYMPICS"
- Sharon Sudol and John Russell, Senior Correspondents - "JEEP COMPASS"; "NHTSA/ CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PHILADELPHIA STUDY THAT AFTER MARKET DEVICES WARNING PARENTS THAT ARE IN THE CAR DON'T WORK"
- Russ Rader, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "VOLVO XC60 OUTFITTED WITH STANDARD CITY SAFETY"
- Dr William Sharfman, Automotive Jounalist - "THREE NEWS LINES OF HYUNDAI"; "LEXUS ES"
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 04 August 2012
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT)
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Audra Fordin - Great Bear Auto Repairs and Auto Body
David Goldsmith - Urban/Fulton Service Station, and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Joe Guarino - Joe Guarino Automotive Repairs and Access Automotive Communications
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY
Bill Sharfman - Automotive Journalist and Consultant