The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
April 17, 2009 — ‘America’s Top Technician’ Title Won by Los Angeles High School Students at National Automotive Technology Competition
America's Top Technicians, Matt Bezkrovny and Adam Whelan
NATC Winner Matt Bezkrovny
NATC Winner Adam Whelan
Apr 18, 2009
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "SEEING ME - SEEING YOU"
- John Russell and Sharon Sudal - "Audi Q5, the new SUV"
Coming Up - Saturday, 25 April 2009
- Russ Rader-Insurance Institute for Highway Safety and Robert Erskine-Senior European Correspondent - "CAR SIZE AND WEIGHT ARE CRUCIAL"
- Dr. William Sharfman - "Prius"; PACE Awards
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 25 April 2009
Jeff Alon - Lee Myles Transmission
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY, and Little Italy Auto Repairs
John Serrano - Computer Diagnostics & Access Automotive Communications
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News PACE Awards