The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
Due to technical difficulties, the complete May 18, 2013 show is not available in the archive at this time. Look for it in the archives next Saturday. We apologize for any inconvenience.
August 9, 2008 — We are now broadcasting on WNYM AM 970 "The Apple".
The Auto Lab Congratulates the Graduates of the CWE's Entry Level Automotive Training Program held at NYCAT
Jean Baptiste Farley
Mar 07, 2009
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "It Remains To Be Seen"
- Russ Rader, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "Hyundai Genisis is a 2009 TOP SAFETY PICK"
- Kevin Wilson, Senior Editor AutoWeek - "Repeat History of Learn From It?"
Coming Up - Saturday, 14 March 2009
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "Playing The Ukelele as The Ship Goes Down"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - BMW 335 X Drive
- Dr. William Sharfman - Year End Report on Volkswagen
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 14 March 2009
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT)
Tom Foley - Brendan's Service Station & Access Automotive Communications
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY, and Little Italy Auto Repairs
John Serrano - Computer Diagnostics & Access Automotive Communications
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News PACE Awards