The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Saturday, November 30 show is pre-recorded. It will be available in the archives, but there will not be a live cybercast. Check back that afternoon, and thank you for listening to The Auto Lab.
August 9, 2008 — We are now broadcasting on WNYM AM 970 "The Apple".
The Auto Lab Congratulates the Graduates of the CWE's Entry Level Automotive Training Program held at NYCAT
Jean Baptiste Farley
Jan 10, 2009
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - 2009 North American Auto Show
- Russ Rader, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "New crash tests on small cars"
- Michael Porcelli, Central Auto Information - Don't get ripped off
Coming Up - Saturday, 17 January 2009
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "Money in Garages"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - Suzuki Equator
- Jim Travers, Consumer Reports - "Hyundai Genesis Outscores Competitors, Becomes Consumer Reports' Top-Rated 'Upscale Sedan'"
- Dr. William Sharfman - 2009 Detroit Auto Show Review
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 17 January 2009
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Tom Foley - Brendan's Service Station & Access Automotive Communications
Joe Guarino - Joe Guarino Automotive Repairs and Access Automotive Communications
Jerry Pastore - D&J Diagnostic and The Consortium for Automotive Education
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
John Serrano - Computer Diagnostics & Access Automotive Communications
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News PACE Awards