The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
August 9, 2008 — We are now broadcasting on WNYM AM 970 "The Apple".
The Auto Lab Congratulates the Graduates of the CWE's Entry Level Automotive Training Program held at NYCAT
Jean Baptiste Farley
Jan 03, 2009
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "As Fas As They Like"
- Jay Duskin, Esq. - NYC Will Slash Parking Fines
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - Hyundai Genesis
- Michael Porcelli, Central Avenue Information - "Don't Get Ripped Off"
- Dr. William Sharfman - PACE Awards update
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 03 January 2009
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Jay S. Duskin, Esq. - Senior Partner in the Law Firm of Duskin and Crowe, Staten Island, NY, Specializing in traffic related crimes and violations
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Tom Foley - Brendan's Service Station & Access Automotive Communications
Joe Guarino - Joe Guarino Automotive Repairs and Access Automotive Communications
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News PACE Awards