The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
August 9, 2008 — We are now broadcasting on WNYM AM 970 "The Apple".
The Auto Lab Congratulates the Graduates of the CWE's Entry Level Automotive Training Program held at NYCAT
Jean Baptiste Farley
Oct 25, 2008
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "Fueling Muddle"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - Chevrolet Aveo
- Russ Rader, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "Antilock Brakes on motorcycles reduce crashes"
- Holly Reich & Nick Prague - 2009 Lincoln MKZ
- Dr. William Sharfman - Volkswagen Routan
- Kevin Wilson, AutoWeek Magazine - "Taking it Higher on Electric Avenue"
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 25 October 2008
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Tom Foley - Brendan's Service Station & Access Automotive Communications
David Goldsmith - Urban/Fulton Service Station, and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Howard Lepzelter - Access Automotive Communications
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Holly Reich - Automotive and travel writer, contributing to a variety of publications including Edmunds.com, Rides, Elite Traveler, and AutomotiveRhythms.com
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News PACE Awards
Simmons Valeris - Valeris Service Stations and the Consortium for Automotive Education