The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
August 9, 2008 — We are now broadcasting on WNYM AM 970 "The Apple".
The Auto Lab Congratulates the Graduates of the CWE's Entry Level Automotive Training Program held at NYCAT
Jean Baptiste Farley
Oct 18, 2008
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "Dive Us a Light, Guvn'er"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - 2009 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid
- Matt O'Leary, Chief Engineer of the F150
- Russ Rader, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "Hybrids Cost Insurers More Than Otherwise Same Vehicles Running On Gas"
- Dr. William Sharfman, Director of Judging, Automotive News PACE Awards
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 18 October 2008
Harold Bendell - Major World
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Tom Foley - Brendan's Service Station & Access Automotive Communications
Joe Guarino - Joe Guarino Automotive Repairs and Access Automotive Communications
Leonard Kovel - Auto Audio Facility, Brooklyn, NY
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY, and Little Italy Auto Repairs
John Serrano - Computer Diagnostics & Access Automotive Communications