The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
August 9, 2008 — We are now broadcasting on WNYM AM 970 "The Apple".
The Auto Lab Congratulates the Graduates of the CWE's Entry Level Automotive Training Program held at NYCAT
Jean Baptiste Farley
Oct 11, 2008
- Jennifer Stockburger, Consumer Reports - "Consumer Reports Rates General Grabber HTS and Pirelli Scorpion Best in tests of SUV/pickup tires"
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "Look After the Old Bus"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - Pontiac G8
- Dr. William Sharfman, Director of Judging, Automotive News PACE Awards - "Audi Mileage Marathon"
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 11 October 2008
Harold Bendell - Major World
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Tom Foley - Brendan's Service Station & Access Automotive Communications
Peyton Knight - Knight's Automotive Repairs & AAA New Jersey
Dennis Mugica - Bargain Auto Service and Collision
Jerry Pastore - D&J Diagnostic and The Consortium for Automotive Education
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
John Serrano - Computer Diagnostics & Access Automotive Communications