The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
August 9, 2008 — We are now broadcasting on WNYM AM 970 "The Apple".
The Auto Lab Congratulates the Graduates of the CWE's Entry Level Automotive Training Program held at NYCAT
Jean Baptiste Farley
Sep 20, 2008
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England & The Earl of March - "2008 Goodwood Revival"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - The Mini Cooper
- Jeff Bartlett, Deputy Editor Online, Consumer Reports - "Why savvy shoppers buy used cars"
- Mike Carolan, Director Operations Meyers Parking & Ken Kettenbeil, Director of Communications, smart USA - "Meyers Parking Offers Discounts to smart fortwo Owners in New York City
- Kevin Wilson, Senior Editor AutoWeek - GM's 100th
- Dr. William Sharfman, Director of Judging, Automotive News PACE Awards - VW Jetta TDI Diesel
Coming Up - Saturday, 27 September 2008
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - MINI Cooper
- Michelle Krebs, Auto Observer - "Chrysler To Go Electric Across the Line"
- Dr. William Sharfman, Director of Judging, Automotive News PACE Awards - VW TDI
- Holly Reich, Edmunds.com - RV Trip in Canada
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 27 September 2008
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tom Foley - Brendan's Service Station & Access Automotive Communications
David Goldsmith - Urban/Fulton Service Station, and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Joe Guarino - Joe Guarino Automotive Repairs and Access Automotive Communications
Howard Lepzelter - Access Automotive Communications
Pierre Louis - Major World
Jerry Pastore - D&J Diagnostic and The Consortium for Automotive Education
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Holly Reich - Automotive and travel writer, contributing to a variety of publications including Edmunds.com, Rides, Elite Traveler, and AutomotiveRhythms.com
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News PACE Awards