The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
August 9, 2008 — We are now broadcasting on WNYM AM 970 "The Apple".
The Auto Lab Congratulates the Graduates of the CWE's Entry Level Automotive Training Program held at NYCAT
Jean Baptiste Farley
Sep 13, 2008
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "Safety For All"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - Nissan Altima Hybrid
- Russ Rader, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "Most Small Cars Aren't Economical for Crash Repairs: Ford Focus Performs The Best; Rabbit and Prius Are the Worst in Bumper Tests"
- Lauren Fix - The Car Coach
- Dr. William Sharfman - 2009 VW CC
- Holly Reich - IMPA Test Day
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 13 September 2008
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT)
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
David Goldsmith - Urban/Fulton Service Station, and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Joe Guarino - Joe Guarino Automotive Repairs and Access Automotive Communications
Pierre Louis - Major World
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Holly Reich - Automotive and travel writer, contributing to a variety of publications including Edmunds.com, Rides, Elite Traveler, and AutomotiveRhythms.com
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News PACE Awards