The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
August 9, 2008 — We are now broadcasting on WNYM AM 790 "The Apple".
The Auto Lab Congratulates the Graduates of the CWE's Entry Level Automotive Training Program held at NYCAT
Jean Baptiste Farley
Aug 16, 2008
- ROBERT ERSKINE, SENIOR EUROPEAN CORRESPONDENT, LONDON ENGLAND - "PULL OUT THE WHAT?"
- JOHN RUSSELL, SENIOR CORRESPONDENT - SCION XB
- MIKE QUINCY, AUTOMOTIVE CONTENT SPECIALIST, CONSUMER REPORTS... - "REDESIGNED SUBARU FORESTER"
- HOLLY REICH, EDMUNDS.COM - MERCEDES-BENZ BLUE TEC VEHICLES
- DR. WILLIAM SHARFMAN, DIRECTOR OF JUDGING AUTOMOTIVE NEWS PACE AWARDS - MAZDA 6
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 16 August 2008
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Tom Foley - Brendan's Service Station & Access Automotive Communications
Peyton Knight - Knight's Automotive Repairs & AAA New Jersey
Pierre Louis - Major World
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Holly Reich - Automotive and travel writer, contributing to a variety of publications including Edmunds.com, Rides, Elite Traveler, and AutomotiveRhythms.com
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News PACE Awards