The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab Congratulates the Graduates of the CWE's Entry Level Automotive Training Program held at NYCAT
Jean Baptiste Farley
Jul 26, 2008
- Paul Kelly, Sea Bay SUNOCO, Subject of CNN's Report on Gasoline Pricing, joined by Ralph Bombardierre, Executive Director of the Gasoline and Service Dealers Association (GASDA) and the New York State Gasoline Dealers Association
- John Russell, Senior Editor - Mazdaspeed
- Russ Rader, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "First Time Institute Side Tests Small Pickups"
- Kevin Wilson, Autoweek Magazine - "Circle of Friends"
- Dr. William Sharfman - Kia Borrego and Mazda 6
- John McDermott, Consortium for Worker Education - Worker Training
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 26 July 2008
Harold Bendell - Major World
Howard Lepzelter - Access Automotive Communications
Pierre Louis - Major World
John McDermott - Consortium for Worker Education
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY, and Little Italy Auto Repairs
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News PACE Awards