The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab Congratulates the Graduates of the CWE's Entry Level Automotive Training Program held at NYCAT
Jean Baptiste Farley
Jul 12, 2008
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "We Will Fight Them on The Beaches": Great Britans's unique situation
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - BMW 128 Convertible
- Michelle Krebs, Edmunds.com - "GM's Financial Situation"
- Jeff Bartlett, Deputy Automotive Editor, Consumer Reports - "New Consumer Reports Auto Pulse Survey: Struggling Drivers Blame Washington for High Gas Prices"
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 12 July 2008
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Tom Foley - Brendan's Service Station & Access Automotive Communications
David Goldsmith - Urban/Fulton Service Station, and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Joe Guarino - Joe Guarino Automotive Repairs and Access Automotive Communications
Pierre Louis - Major World
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News PACE Awards