The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab Congratulates the Graduates of the CWE's Entry Level Automotive Training Program held at NYCAT
Franklin Cardwell, Jr.
Jul 05, 2008
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "The value of Love"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - "Current Gasoline Problems"
- Philip Young, Endurance Rally Association - "Remarkable Centenary Motoring Adventure" Peking to Paris.
- Jason Bordoff, Hamilton Project at the Brooking Institution - "How Technology Can Help Trim Auto Insurance"
- Russ Rader, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "2009 Acura TSX"
- Lauren Fix, The Car Coach - Safe Driving
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 05 July 2008
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT)
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Pierre Louis - Major World
Jerry Pastore - D&J Diagnostic and The Consortium for Automotive Education
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
John Serrano - Computer Diagnostics & Access Automotive Communications
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News PACE Awards