The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab Congratulates the Graduates of the CWE's Entry Level Automotive Training Program held at NYCAT
Franklin Cardwell, Jr.
Jun 21, 2008
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "Just for Me in a Flash"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - 2009 Honda Pilot
- Paul Kelly, Seabay Sunoco & Jordan Weine, Chairman of the Gasoline and Service Dealers Association - "When Gasoline Stations Run Out of Gas"
- Jim Travers, Consumer Reports - "Consumer Reports Develops New Figure for Comparing Fuel-Efficient Cars"
- Holly Reich, Edmunds.com - "Toyota's Marketing Top Professional African American Women".
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 21 June 2008
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Joe Guarino - Joe Guarino Automotive Repairs and Access Automotive Communications
Peyton Knight - Knight's Automotive Repairs & AAA New Jersey
Pierre Louis - Major World
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY, and Little Italy Auto Repairs
Holly Reich - Automotive and travel writer, contributing to a variety of publications including Edmunds.com, Rides, Elite Traveler, and AutomotiveRhythms.com
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News PACE Awards